You will need:
- String / Cord. I used black satin cord, but any will do.
- Glue. PVA was used for this tutorial.
- Balloon. Regular kind.
- Air Plant. Purchased from Bunnings for $6.99. This particular one is Tillandsia palacea. It’s information card says “Trailing species 10cm wide with branching heads, great indoors or outdoors, water only when required.”
- Peg. To hang your project to dry.
- Pin / Needle. To deflate buy antibiotics no prescription uk your balloon.
How to :
Inflate your balloon to the size required (only 7-10cm or 2-3″). Coat your cord with glue and randomly place over the balloon. Use a peg to hang overnight to dry. Carefully deflate with a pin, removing any ‘stuck’ pieces (from excess glue) gently from the balloon.
Balance your Tillandsia in the ‘ball’. You’re done.
You could also hang this from the ceiling with the leftover cord or clear fishing line.