Check out the latest additions on Red Bubble – Terrazzo Modern Giant Print Throw Pillows, Terrazzo Tote Bags, Terrazzo Clock, Terrazzo Duvet Quilt Covers and more!
What Do You Get if you Cross a Cat with a Cactus? A CATCUS 🙂 The other night, I signed up with Redbubble. Basically where you can buy cool art & t-shirts (and many other useful items) or sell your art.
I had a giggle and it was so much fun when my CATCUS design came to life on the Redbubble items.
There’s a wide choice of items available, like all sorts of
- Apparel (T-shirts, even leggings and a skirt!)
- Cases & Skins for phones and laptops
- Wall Art (Framed and Unframed)
- Home Decor – think cushions, mugs, duvet covers!
- Bags – all sorts like Tote, Drawstring & Laptop Sleeves
- Stationery – Stickers, Cards, Journals and the Spiral Notepad (below)
and not just my CATCUS design, but many others.
Rose Quartz (Pantone 13-1520) and Serenity (15-3919, a tranquil blue) have been chosen as Pantone Color of the Year for 2016. Bring it on! I just love the soft ethereal qualities of both, especially Rose Quartz. So I thought some beautiful pieces from Etsy in this embracing shade of pink were in order …
Hexagon Rose Quartz Necklace from LiabSHOP
Rose Quartz Archival Print by Lindsay Nohl, find at paperbicycle
Pink Rose Quartz Bobby Pins by LoveandCherish
Rose Quartz Crystal Soap from Rock Hound Soap
This is from one of my earlier posts (from December 4th 2014) DIY Plants Rock – Air Plant Display Idea. I’m pleased to say this Air Plant is still mounted to the Rose Quartz and is doing well, which can’t be said for some of my poor Air Plants that didn’t make it :(.
Perhaps being a crystal of unconditional love, it has helped it flourish? Anyway I loved the colour of the Rose Quartz then and still today. I’m looking forward to seeing more of this pretty shade in the future. What do you think of the colour choices – are you tickled pink too?
I bought a (little) white Christmas Tree from Big W for $6 and I’m going to attempt to see if I can make it the pink Christmas Tree of my dreams with spray paint (see yesterday’s post – I’m Dreaming of a Pink Christmas. I LOVE that tree). Wish me Luck! It may be a disaster worthy of a Craft Fail post yet.
Pink with a good measure of black and geometric for this week’s Etsy Finds … (Click on the shop name to link)
Laser Cut Geometric Earrings in Pink & Black from CirkusCharm
Geometric Triangle Necklace in Pink & Black by StudioNat
Pink & Black Wooden Wall Hanging made by Wood & Weave Co.
Pink, Black & Gold Chevron Custom Phone case from chachada
I’m dreaming of a PINK Christmas! I know they’re not for everyone, but I LOVE those PINK Christmas Trees spotted around the place and this Gift Guide Post was inspired by them. As they are not too easy to find here in Australia, I’m thinking of spray painting a white Christmas tree pink 🙂 I wonder if that would work? In the spirit of Pink Goodness, I’ve put together a Pink Christmas Guide for those pink inclined peoples …
- Eccolo 2016 Weekly/monthly Planner – Pink with Gold Details
- Womens Heart Shaped Sunglasses (Light Pink)
- 39-Piece Apollo Precision Tool Set in Pink
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Pink)
- Vickerman Christmas Trees in Pink
- Fiskars 8 Inch Breast Cancer Awareness Scissors
- Nine West Women’s Hot Pink Dial Silver-Tone Bracelet Watch
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Eau De Parfum 3.4 Oz Spray
- Pink Sugar Body Mousse in Pink 8.45 fl. oz.
- Socksmith Soft Serve Ice Cream Womens Crew Socks (Pink)
Handmade and Handpainted Rope Basket by LadyByTheBay
Lavender Tassel Bracelet made with Knit Cord by LeiniJewelry
Cotton Wrapped Rope Necklace in Sunshine Yellow from HearsayDesigns
Greeting Card ‘String’ from SaskiaAndShadow