Do you think your brand might fit well with my blog? I can create a unique DIY incorporating your product, or review your product for sharing with readers, as long as the brand can be legitimately recommended to readers and ‘fits’ with the theme and ethos of the blog. Just shoot me a quick email and we can discuss!
Advertising on Adorablest
- Started in September 2014, adorablest.com is a growing Craft and DIY Blog
- Based in Australia
- Pinterest 350 – 750K viewers per month (depending on season!)
- Email subscriber list 2500+
If you are interested in Advertising Spaces:
Ad Location & Scope
- Majority of ads are displayed at 300 x 250 in the sidebar area.
- Ads appear on all blog post pages = more time and exposure for your business.
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities:
Premium Button Ad
- Image Ad – 300 x 250 (static) placed in the sidebar.
- Ad appears on all blog post pages and will link back to your landing page.
- Image ads are offered on a monthly basis 1st – end of the month.
- Design to be pre-approved. No sounds, please.
- Cost – $15 per month
Sponsored Blog Post and/or Review
- A dedicated blog post promoting your product or business.
- Must stay within the niche of crafting, or in some way helpful for DIY-ers.
- Post is written by Adorablest, with suggested content included by sponsor.
- Includes 300 – 1000 words, product images (may be incorporated into DIY design), logo images and/or text links.
- Post will remain on Adorablest, so as the site continues to grow, so will the readership of the post.
- Cost – from $150.
Sponsor a Giveaway Contest
- Get your brand out there in a contest featuring your company’s products in a dedicated post promoting the giveaway.
- Runs for 14 days.
- Sponsor will be responsible for shipping costs and for shipping to the product to the contest winner.
- Prize should be valued at least $30.
- Cost – from $50.
- All links that stem from an advertisement and/or sponsored conversation will have the “nofollow” attribute added to it, in compliance with Google’s guidelines and policies.
- All ads are sold on a first come, first serve basis, so until payment is received the ad is available for purchase.
- By placing any and all advertising orders with Adorablest, the Advertiser agrees to Adorablest’s Advertising Policy
To get started with your campaign today please fill out the contact form above.
Adorablest.com is a personal site written and edited by me. There are actually no laws in Australia, governing disclosure on Australian blogs, but to maintain honesty and integrity with my readers, I am letting you know. I am following the FTC Guidelines (USA) regarding disclosure.
Affiliate links mean that if you make a purchase from these links, I may earn a small commission. Blog posts may contain affiliate links and will be clearly disclosed as such by having the words “This post contains affiliate links. Please click HERE for more information” inserted into the post. It doesn’t mean you’ll pay more money, but the amount I might receive I use towards hosting fees, etc. I love what I do anyway, but any amount from affiliate links is always appreciated.
If clicked for more information it will forward to this Advertising page.
You may also see Image Affiliate Links and Advertising in the sidebar area of the blog.
As per Amazon.com Associates Program Operating Agreement “Adorablest.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.”
Some projects may be sponsored and as such will be fully disclosed in the post. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I will always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. Retaining the trust of my readers is of the utmost importance.
Topics reviewed will always be something I think readers will find useful and/or interesting and I will only ever endorse a product I truly like. These views and opinions expressed on this site are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.