Originally I was going to make these a week or more ago with black fur, but both major fabric outlets on the Gold Coast had SOLD OUT of black fur (that wasn’t $90 a metre!) way before Halloween. So, Plan B…
You can easily make these Halloween Cat Ears with just a couple of ordinary BOBBY PINS 🙂 They are more ‘positionable’ on your head than a headband. For me, I also prefer to a headband buy celebrex without rx because as a sometimes glasses wearer, there is too much going on behind the ears 😉 with a headband.
You will need:
- FREE DIY Cat Ears Template Halloween-Cat-Ears-Free-Printable-Adorablest
- 2 x Bobby Pins
1. Gather your supplies and Print the Template
2. Trim the Halloween Cat Ears with scissors
3. Fold gently in half
4. Slide the bobby pin into position
5. Use a small amount of glue to seal
6. Halloween Cat Ears ready for positioning!
They are actually quite sturdy and hold in position well. For a last minute costume, I think they are pretty cute and very inexpensive to make 🙂