You will need:
- Empty Toilet Rolls. I was asking myself whether the size is standard across the world!? The template will accommodate a range of sizes.
- Glue. I just used the simple stick kind.
- Scissors. Minimal cutting.
- Template. Adorablest Valentine Cat Whiskers
- Candy / Surprise. To fill for your sweetheart or friend. Wrapped if required.
1. Flatten your toilet roll in half and crease.
2. Bring the crease to meet in the middle and then flatten again.
3. You should end up with a square toilet roll.
4. Add glue to the template back, a section at a time. Start with the front (face).
5. Position the face to leave some room for folding both the top and bottom.
6. Cut in at the bottom a little over 1cm on the creases.
7. Fold in – enough to make sure your candy won’t escape!
8. Fold the back of the ‘ears’ first, then the front (like a crescent shape).
? Hopefully the receiver will think “You’re the Cats Whiskers” also 🙂 ?