You will need:
- Empty Toilet Rolls. I was asking myself whether the size is standard across the world!? The template will accommodate a range of sizes.
- Glue. I just used the simple stick kind.
- Scissors. Minimal cutting.
- Template. Adorablest Valentine Cat Whiskers
- Candy / Surprise. To fill for your sweetheart or friend. Wrapped if required.
1. Flatten your toilet roll in half and crease.
2. Bring the crease to meet in the middle and then buyonlinegenericmeds.com/products/aciclovir flatten again.
3. You should end up with a square toilet roll.
4. Add glue to the template back, a section at a time. Start with the front (face).
5. Position the face to leave some room for folding both the top and bottom.
6. Cut in at the bottom a little over 1cm on the creases.
7. Fold in – enough to make sure your candy won’t escape!
8. Fold the back of the ‘ears’ first, then the front (like a crescent shape).
? Hopefully the receiver will think “You’re the Cats Whiskers” also 🙂 ?